DETAILS OF THE PUBLISHER AND THE HOSTING COMPANY
The website www.taittinger.com (hereinafter the “Website”) which you are currently visiting is owned by the company Taittinger CCVC.
Ms. Vitalie TAITTINGER
Website design and development
Hosting of the Website
Company name: HEXANET
Société par Actions simplifiée
Business Registry no. :RCS REIMS
Siren : 487 555 682
N° TVA : FR 81 487 555 682
N° tél : 03.26.79.30.05
Taittinger CCVC would like to thank you for visiting its website. This Website is intended solely for personal and private use by visitors of legal drinking age, in countries and territories where the consumption of alcoholic beverages is permitted by law. If you do not meet said conditions, you must leave the Website immediately.
Browsing the Website
Access to the Website
The hardware and software required to access the Internet and the Website are the responsibility of the Website users. Taittinger CCVC reserves the right to suspend or terminate access to all or part of the Website, its content, or the services offered through the Website, at its sole discretion, without giving prior notice and without the user being entitled to any compensation as a result. It is strictly prohibited to modify the software components of the Website in order to obtain unauthorised access thereto.
The Website may contain links to other websites or other Internet sources. Given that it is unable to control those websites and external sources, Taittinger CCVC may not be held responsible for the content, advertisements, products, services or any other elements available on those websites or external sources. Furthermore, Taittinger CCVC may not be held liable for any (proven or alleged) damage or loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of the content, goods or services available on those websites or external sources.
Rules of using the Website.
Each Website user declares:
- that he/she is legally old enough to drink and/or purchase alcohol according to existing legislation in the user's country of residence;
- that he/she shall use the Website for lawful and personal purposes, to the exclusion of any commercial purposes, unless Taittinger CCVC has given its prior written consent;
- that, where applicable, the data he/she provides are accurate, genuine and up-to-date. The user is prohibited from making any declarations and/or acting in the name and/or on behalf of Taittinger CCVC, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and their respective shareholders, directors, managers and employees, for any reason whatsoever.
Users’ behaviour on the Website must be responsible, lawful, considerate and respectful of the rights of other users of the Website, of Taittinger CCVC, of its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and of third parties.
In particular, the user shall refrain from:
- uploading to the Website, posting, or sending via email or any other means, any elements containing computer viruses, software or other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or any telecommunications equipment;
- disrupting or interrupting the operation of the Website or that of the servers or networks connected to the Website, or violating the related requirements, procedures, rules or regulations;
- attempting to impair the operation of the Website, in particular by exposing the Website to a virus, by causing a traffic overload (bandwidth), by overloading the server, by sending spam or by overloading the Website messenger service;
- consulting information which is not intended for him/her, or accessing a server or an account which the user is not authorised to access;
- attempting to assess, determine or test the vulnerability of the Website, or violating the Website security or authentication measures without the prior written consent of Taittinger CCVC;
- performing an illegal activity or any other activity that may cause harm to people, and encouraging third parties to do so;
- uploading to the Website, sending, posting, or making available by any means, unsolicited or unauthorised advertisements or promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation;
- uploading to the Website, posting or sending via email or other means, content which is illegal, harmful, injurious, defamatory, revisionist, negationist, offensive for a group or an individual on the grounds of race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age or sexual orientation/identity, pornographic, paedophilic, obscene, hateful, threatening, violent, indecent, invasive to the privacy of an individual, disparaging or shocking;
- sending any of the Website content via email or any other means to persons who are not legally old enough to drink and/or purchase alcohol in their country of residence or who live in a country which restricts or prohibits advertising for alcoholic beverages.
- Each user undertakes to respect all the applicable laws, rules and procedures regarding the online behaviour of users and the transmission of product data.
Intellectual property rights
The Website and all its components (such as text, tree structures, software, animations, photographs, illustrations, images, diagrams, background sounds, text, logos, trademarks and designs), including the software components necessary to run the Website, databases and newsletters, where applicable, may contain confidential information and data which are protected by intellectual property law or any other applicable law. The structure of the website www.taittinger.com, as well as all the text, images, animations and logos constituting it, are the exclusive property of Taittinger CCVC, or their authors have partially transferred the rights over them to Taittinger CCVC, or have authorised Taittinger CCVC to publish them, said fact granting the user no licence or rights other than the right to visit the Website. It is strictly prohibited to reproduce, adapt, translate and/or transform said components in part or in full, or to transfer them to another website, without the express prior authorisation of Taittinger CCVC (email request: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Any use which has not been expressly authorised constitutes a violation and lays the responsible party open to legal proceedings, in accordance with French and international regulations on intellectual property.
Photo & video credits
Gregory Le Moal
PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES POLICY
Our House intends to help protect your identity and privacy by ensuring that the data which you provide to us or which we collect in connection with our services are processed securely.
We inform you that in order to do this, we apply the protective provisions of French law and of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our protection policy relates to the collection, use, retention and preservation of the personal data we hold according to the conditions set out below.
Through the Website, Taittinger CCVC may need to collect personal data which have been submitted, in particular, in connection with requests for information, tour bookings, subscriptions to certain services, or purchases of products and services (for example, name and surname, email address, age, town/city, state and country of residence, and telephone number).
Any personal data that you may need to send to Taittinger CCVC in order to use certain services is subject to the provisions of Law 78-17 on Information Technology and Civil Liberties, of 6 January 1978, amended by Law 2018-493, of 20 June 2018, on the protection of personal data.
Right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure and right to object
You have the right to access your personal data, to have them rectified or erased, and to object to them being processed, at any time. You may also object to your personal data being used for marketing purposes, at no charge, by sending a letter to the following address: Taittinger CCVC, Service Marketing et Communication, 9 place Saint Nicaise - 51100 Reims, France, or an email to email@example.com.
In addition, where applicable, you may update your preferences on your online account, or use the “unsubscribe” links that appear in our marketing emails.
Management of personal data
Taittinger CCVC collects your personal data through the Website solely for the purposes described below:
- to manage relationships with existing and potential customers,
- for market segmentation and the personalisation of our services and communication,
- to send you information about Taittinger CCVC and its activities, and advertisements or marketing messages, in accordance with your marketing preferences,
- for online tour bookings,
- for the creation of a personal account,
- for statistics, studies and analyses, marketing, Website improvement, and Taittinger CCVC products and services.
Data which must necessarily be collected for the abovementioned processing operations are marked with an asterisk in data collection forms. If you do not fill out the obligatory fields, Taittinger CCVC will not be able to respond to your requests or provide the requested services.
To record or update your marketing preferences, please see the above paragraph entitled “Right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure and right to object”.
Data are retained for as long a period as necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, and are destroyed at the end of that period in all circumstances.
Taittinger CCVC is the recipient of the data and undertakes not to send them to third parties whose activity or purpose it is to acquire new potential customers for marketing operations.
Only technical and/or IT providers may need to process the data, and said providers are bound by the obligations in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or legislation which is at least equivalent.
Should Taittinger CCVC need to consider sending data to a country or an organisation which is not bound by the EU General Data Protection Regulation or legislation which is at least equivalent, you shall be informed and, in the absence of a legal obligation to the contrary, your prior consent shall be required.
Taittinger CCVC may need to pass on data in order to comply with a legal obligation, or to exercise a legitimate interest, such as the defence of its rights.
Data security and confidentiality
Taittinger CCVC endeavours to take all the necessary precautions to maintain the confidentiality and security of the personal data it collects and processes, and to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or destroyed, or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
However, Taittinger CCVC cannot control all the risks associated with the Internet and reminds users of the Website that there may be risks inherent to the use and operation of said Website.
Said Cookies do not allow you to be identified individually, and the period for which they are stored is strictly limited to the duration of your browsing session.
You may disable Cookies by changing the settings in your Internet browser. However, in some cases, doing so may disable Cookies on all websites, which could cause certain settings or information to be altered or lost. Disabling Cookies may change the quality of your browsing experience on the Website, or make browsing less smooth.
Amendments to our Personal Data Policy
Taittinger CCVC may need to amend this policy. We shall inform you of any amendments, either by posting a special announcement on our Website or by sending you a personalised notice, in particular when we send you newsletters.
Protection of persons under the legal drinking age
Taittinger CCVC allows users to access the Website free of charge and takes the necessary protective measures, without, however, being in a position to ensure total and absolute protection; it may not be held responsible for the following:
- any interruptions to the Website;
- bugs, computer viruses, display errors or uploading/downloading errors;
- inaccuracies or omissions in the content available on the Website;
- any damages resulting from fraudulent interference on the part of a third party;
- and, more generally, any direct or indirect damages, whatever their causes or consequences, that may arise as a result of accessing the Website or as a result of any information originating directly or indirectly from the Website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION